Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management
Business intelligence, knowledge management, and expert systems are powerful tools that allow corporations to analyze huge amounts of data that would typically go ignored in the past.
Using the readings for this module and the University online library resources, research how companies are using business intelligence, knowledge management, and expert systems.
Respond to the following:
- Does this increase in data and computing power always benefit companies that employ these tools?
- What are the costs of this massive expansion of information available to managers and other business users?
- Does more data always mean better decisions in the corporation?
By November 20, 2015, post your response to the appropriateDiscussion Area. Through November 24, 2015, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
|Assignment Components||Max Points|
|Initial response was:
|Discussion Response and Participation: