Computer Science Assignment – Little Work
- Suppose your organization has defined two corporate goals:
- Have fun.
- Make money.
Identify the organization for which you are conducting this analysis (you pick!).
Then for both of those two goals:
- Define four subgoals you could reasonably base on each of those two goals above.
- Then take one of each four subgoals and devise a active structured statement to express how a measure could be used to assess whether you are meeting that subgoal (hence you have to determine what the measure is, and how you’re going to measure it). See week 4, slide 19 for examples.
- Define each measure, including any assumptions about its scope, and show how to calculate the measure.
- Assume you’re going to plot each measure over time (you pick a relevant time interval), and choose a suitable indicator to plot the measure. This plot should also include a goal value for this measure. Make up some sample data and show a sample of what this indicator will look like.
- Determine how you will collect the data elements needed for this measure (i.e. how will you collect the data elements needed to calculate the measure). Describe what those data elements are, and how they will be collected.
In summary, you are given two goals. You will define a total of eight subgoals (four per goal). You will select two of those eight subgoals (one per goal), and for each of those two subgoals: come up with an active structured statement, define a measure, choose and show an indicator with that measure, and define the data elements and their source.