one page paper
Before beginning this Assignment you should have completed the assigned Reading. To begin, select the Assignment link located under the Unit 1 Tab.
Assignment 1: Writing Assignment
In this Assignment, you will watch a series of videos and reflect on how learning how to use Excel and a financial calculator to learn finance will assist you with your personal and career goals
This Assignment requires that you view three videos. Two of the videos will introduce you to methods of calculation; using a calculator and using Excel. The third video is an introduction to finance in addition to providing some practical advice that will help you to reflect on how this course will benefit you. In addition, you will be using this Assignment to demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English. With this in mind, make sure to address the critical elements listed in the Rubric below so you will be successful in completing this Assignment in a manner that demonstrates the competence of your writing skills.
Required Video Resources:
• See how to solve the example Problem 1.1 using Excel
• See what keystrokes are needed to solve Problem 1.1
• Four Facets of Finance- Explain It!
Select the Assignment link in the left navigation under Unit 1 to watch the assigned videos. Select Submit after watching each video and reflect on how learning how to use Excel and a financial calculator to learn finance will assist you with your personal and career goals, even if your career goals are in another field. Use Microsoft Word to write a paper for this Assignment and answer the questions listed below:
1. Describe in detail the goals you have for this unit.
2. Describe how this unit will help you in your professional development.
3. After viewing the videos, what are the three most important concepts you learned?
4. How would learning how to use Excel and a financial calculator assist you with your personal and career goals, even if your career goals are in another field?
● Write your original response in Standard American English, paying special attention to grammar, style, and mechanics.
● Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics for each question.
● Ensure that your viewpoint and purpose are clearly stated.
● Demonstrate logical and appropriate transitions from one idea to another.
● Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.